Skip to main content

#001 READY STEADY & GO....

Above words are used to start a race or a marathon,thus making this blog writing as part of my life race/marathon where I{An Irrelevant Penman} sometimes have to rush for some work like in race and a few time bee slow but persistent as in marathon,I could not find a better one liner for my 1st blog.

KNOWING YOUR PENMAN

An Irrelevant Penman is not a writer or a reader, he/she don't have any hobby ,neither he/she is scholar ,he/she is an average person who is willing to learn life,to get hobbies,an aim,a purpose,a vision, an ideal and a lot other idealistic things which many of you out in the world have.

This Penman thinks a lot to do a lot he/she even do things but a little . their are times when this Penman want to be a billionaire and live a lavish lifestyle , as time passes the thought of problems of society as illiteracy,public awareness, lack of self development skills,and being dependent... and many such other shatter his billionaire thoughts and forces his/her thoughts to live  monk like life and give as much as can one pay to society. Times are when Penman thought of becoming a politician but yes he lack in doing things as told you all before which as a resultant he lack in big social circle outside family.

But Penman has lifted his/her pen and not its "READY STEADY & GO" Situation now onward . All the thoughts Penman had or will now have are now going to be experimented because the thoughts or ideas till not experimented are of no value and this Penman have great 24 hours everyday to live,think,experiment,nurture,learn and sleep.

This blog is an open letter to readers out there and to Penman himself that race has began and now if their is lack of planing and persistence their are million who are willing to go ahead

SO 

RUN....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#002 WHEN I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING

WHEN I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING When ever I (Irrelevant Penman) wander about anything I google it.Google have answers  to each and every problem either it be physical , mental , spiritual , emotional , economical......... But do google have answer to the problems of your life? Waking till midnight brings a lot of questions about the existence, being alone brings a lot of query about life .Is my life going right ? Am I living it ? Am I going in the right direction ? Are my thoughts , decision and actions are really applicable for long run ? And  should I live.......... Dark night brings the darkest thought in the penman's mind. With the darkest question the darkest answer arises and at the corner of the mind penman knew that it is not the real answer he/she should have answered at any part of time but the darkness overpower in the midnight both inside and the outside . Penman think to call for assistance to his/her family member to express all the emotions in front of ...